martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

Esta es la segunda parte del relato de un testigo presencial escrito en persa por Hamed Ahmadi, un prisionero sunni de conciencia condenado a muerte en Irán, que se encuentra actualmente en la cárcel de Rajai Shahr de Karaj. Traducido y editado por SunniPrisonersIran.com This is part two of a witness account written in Persian by Hamed Ahmadi, a Sunni prisoner of conscience sentenced to death in Iran, who is currently held in Rajai Shahr prison in Karaj. Translated and edited by SunniPrisonersIran.com

Hamed Ahmadi (izquierda) y Mohanna Ahmadi (derecha), hija de Hamed Ahmadi
Esta es la segunda parte del relato de un testigo presencial escrito en persa por Hamed Ahmadi, un prisionero sunni de conciencia condenado a muerte en Irán, que se encuentra actualmente en la cárcel de Rajai Shahr de Karaj. Traducido y editado por SunniPrisonersIran.com

 This is part two of a witness account written in Persian by Hamed Ahmadi, a Sunni prisoner of conscience sentenced to death in Iran, who is currently held in Rajai Shahr prison in Karaj. Translated and edited by SunniPrisonersIran.com

Una frase escrita en la pared, decía hemos nacido en la pobreza, y en el silencio encarcelados". Uno de nuestros chicos también escribió en la pared: "La duración de la vida no es lo importante, lo importante es cómo la has vivido". 

Entonces escribí en la pared, "Sin pecado, condenado eternamente". 

Para calmarnos y mentalizarnos frente a la idea de nuestra inminente ejecución  hicimos wudu [ablución] y comenzamos a orar. Varios de los chicos pidieron un Corán, pero no se lo trajeron,
Nos pedimos perdón unos a otros, nos sentamos y levantamos nuestras manos en oración. 

Pensé para mis adentros, "nunca veré a mi hija?" La hija, que vino al mundo sin conocerme. Su imagen estaba presente en mi mente. 

Mohanna es tan hermosa e inocente. Todavia lo es. Siento como si todo el mundo me perteneciera cuando me mira con esa mirada llena de amor. La quiero mucho. la llamo "Señora Pez', y, a veces' fandoghi Babayi ' (apodos). Ella también me ama mucho. Tiene unos hermosos ojos como los de una muñeca. 

Esa es una de entre las hermosas imágenes que conservo de mi hija, de la que me arrancaron de su lado demasiado pronto, le pedí a Dios que diera a mi familia paciencia. Ojalá al menos pueda despedirme de mi hija, esposa, madre y  padre. 

Estaba esperando la muerte. Cuando puerta se abrió, los corazones comenzaron a latir con más fuerza. La pesadilla de la ejecución se estaba convirtiendo en realidad. 

Nos separaron. Nuestra moral estaba quebrada, el miedo aumentaba a cada momento que pasaba, esperaba para ver la soga de la horca. El tiempo transcurría tan lentamente como nunca antes lo había sentido en toda mi vida. 

La noche anterior, habían transmitido por la televisión un documental sobre los chicos, "nosotros". Considerándolo bien, el documental podría ser el indicio de nuestra eminente ejecución. 

Hoshyar [Mohammadi] no había dormido en toda la noche. La pasó  orando y haciendo dua hasta el amanecer. Su comportamiento era muy raro. No desayuno, dijo: "Me siento extraño. Voy a tomar una ducha." 

Ese día no pudo hablar con su madre. Yo había ido a una reunión con el jefe de la Unidad. Su comportamiento era muy sospechoso. Nos había dicho: "Quiero reunirme con vosotros sobre las diecisiete."
 __________ 
Part 2 - Awaiting execution: A Sunni prisoner’s account of waiting for death in Iran

A sentence written on the wall said, "We were born in poverty, silently imprisoned". One of our guys also wrote on the wall, "The length of your life is not important, what is important is how you live".

I then wrote on the wall, "Without sin, doomed forever".

To calm ourselves down and to take our mind off execution, we made wudu [ablution] and began to pray. Several of the guys asked for a Qur'an, but they did not bring it for them.

We asked for forgiveness for each other, and sat and raised our hands in prayer.

I thought to myself, "Will I never see my daughter again?" The daughter who came into the world without me seeing her. I can picture her in my mind.

Mohanna was so beautiful and innocent. She still is. I feel like the whole world is mine when she looks lovingly at me. I love her so much. I called her ‘Mrs Fish’, and sometimes 'Fandoghi Babayi' (nicknames). She also loves me so much. She has beautiful doll-like eyes.

Among the beautiful pictures of my daughter, who I was separated from too early, I asked God to give my family patience. I wish I could at least say goodbye to my daughter, my wife, my mother and my father.

I was waiting for death. The door opened, and the hearts started pounding more. The nightmare of execution was becoming true.

We were separated. Our morale was destroyed, and our fear grew and grew. At every moment that passed, I waited to see the noose. Time passed slower than it ever had in my life.

The night before, a documentary about us guys had been broadcast on television. Considering all this, the documentary could be an indication of our execution.

Hoshyar [Mohammadi] had not slept for another night. He was busy praying and making dua until morning. His behavior was very strange. He did not eat breakfast. He said, "I feel strange. I'm going to have a shower."

That day he could not speak to his mother. I had gone for a meeting with the head of the Unit. His behaviour was very suspicious. He had said, "I want to meet you on the seventeenth."
________________

This is part two of a witness account written in Persian by Hamed Ahmadi, a Sunni prisoner of conscience sentenced to death in Iran, who is currently held in Rajai Shahr prison in Karaj. Translated and edited by SunniPrisonersIran.com

Image: Hamed Ahmadi (left) and Mohanna Ahmadi (right), daughter of Hamed Ahmadi


Read more: http://sunniprisonersiran.com/part-2-awaiting-execution-a-sunni-prisoners-account-of-waiting-for-death-in-iran/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario