jueves, 24 de julio de 2014

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكييل My Name is Yusuf Galán Im from Spain #ISupportGaza Mi nombre es Yusuf Galán soy español y apoyo a Gaza y a toda la Nación Make a Dua for Our UMMAH.... and our Prisioners Haz súplicas por nuestra NACIÓN y sus Prisioner@s. El Dua`a es nuestra arma más poderosa, más incluso que la lucha y el combate نصركم الله يا أهل فلسطين يوم خذلكم المسلمين

My Name is Yusuf Galán Im from Spain  ‪#‎ISupportGaza‬ 

Mi nombre es Yusuf Galán soy español y apoyo a Gaza y a toda la Nación...


 HAZ DUA`AH POR LA NACIÓN...

 Make a Dua for Our UMMAH....

Surah Yūnus [10:85-86] 85.So they said, "Upon Allah do we rely. Our Lord, make us not [objects of] trial for the wrong doing people 86.And save us by Your mercy from the disbelieving people."

Suplica por nuestra UMMAH...

Surah Yūnus [10:85-86] 85. Dijeron: «¡Confiamos en ALLAH! ¡Señor! ¡No hagas de nosotros instrumentos de tentación para el pueblo impío! 86. ¡Sálvanos por Tu misericordia del pueblo infiel!»

1 comentario:

  1. My pray with Allah for you my brother Yusuf Galan I hope always you are very very healthy every times and my best greeting from Indonesia for all Muslim people in Spain thanks for your kindly send me one copy site Qur'an long ago

    ResponderEliminar